After Panda & Penguin updates, SEO became more human – oriented and innovative. Here are some recent search engine optimization tips for 2012-2013:
- Google is becoming more oriented on off – page SEO marketing, such as social media. Facebook and twitter is great platform for social integration. But due to Google + increasing brand equity, we can determine , that in 2012 more SEO optimizers will beat this social network. Google + is niche oriented, which means generating greater traffic .Vanity URLs (expected this year) should support this trend.
2. Keep the content fresh and avoid duplicates
- Since the panda updates, it has become clear, that quality and uniqueness of website content is more valuable for website optimization, than unlimited number of junk materials. Webmasters should update everyday news and articles of their specific niche.
3. Optimize SEO for mobile
- concentration on increasing technology means becoming competitive and not to fall apart. People are searching in mobile phones. Interesting point here is that because of the impatience during searching mobile, we should position our websites in TOP 5 results. In 2012 Mobile will become huge search medium .
4. Pay attention to traditional methods
- title tags and headings are still useful. So we should even now do on-page SEO optimization – split articles into different contents, choose specific topics and topic related keywords.
5. Keep your eye on personalized search
- As Google gives high value to social media, personalized search reflects changes in rankings. Therefore it makes keywords less competitive measurement in comparison with traffic.
6. Optimize snippets
- Always optimize your snippets, not only headings- authors, product descriptions. You can also use snippets in Google + . After you start your traffic, see what the snippet look like.
7. Build a brand – avoid short – term plans
- Website authority will play important role in the future. Authority and reputation is the product of profitable brand building. So put all your efforts in creating and retaining your brand. Write valuable articles, become social, think about professional development to become expert in you area. Be consistent and credible. Tie your name to the articles and blog posts.
Anchor diversity is necessary
- This is one of the most essential subject in search engine optimization tips. Link building is an extremely important part of any Google marketing campaign. Since page rankings are influenced by the number, as well as the quality of links that direct traffic to your website, knowing how to create and execute a link building campaign is vital. Similar back links coming from forums or resources can create difficulties . Using different anchors became useful in SEO marketing after the last Google algorithmic changes.
SEO is still the latest market to hit the news, and is a rapidly growing sector. Effective Google marketing may seem difficult at first, but using little tricks that require little or no programming knowledge will boost your traffic.