In 2009, Google launched personalized search for both internet users (who are logged and who are not). It had a negative impact on internet crawlers. In reality they enjoyed the experience, but found many reasons to criticize personalization – Breaching their privacy, fear of turning into real persons from the ordinary internet user. In my previous articles I included personalized search into one of the most important search engine optimization tips. Let’s expand this topic and discuss main tips and methods.
1 .Become rich and steady
- If your website is in the the top of search results, than personalized search had been created for you. Personalization is like a viral promotion for the rich websites – E.g. I am searching for ” marketing plan templates”. As a conservative internet user I usually visit top ten webpages. What it means? Other time I am looking for news in the same niche, Google will rank the website I visited higher for me. So It becomes simple for leading websites to retain its customers. The secret of becoming rich lies behind all of my previous recommendations – SEO optimization tips, building quality back links etc… But in my opinion main essence of profitable website is profitable brand building.
2 Buy traffic
- Keywords become less competitive in comparison with traffic. Even paid traffic will help you position yourself better in search results. If Google is researching all types of sources of data, than paid traffic will have the particular affect on your website visitors history. That means positioning yourself in organic queries. For example If someone bookmarked or clicked on you advertising (adsense) banner ad, Google will immediately identify it .
3 Integrate with Google plus
- Build your circles, optimize your business pages. Google nepotism will help you to find a richer collection of search results. Make it easier for people to discover your website on Google plus, share and comment on your niche topics. More quality you create, there is more possibility that your followers will find you in queries.
4 Content personalization
- I love the fact, that content standardization has died. Search results is affected by our browsing history, social activity and natural searches. If we switch off personalization, we will receive radically different results on the similar keyword. So how to get benefit in both situations? Google page rank is the product of our page history and content material. Therefore creating and implementing useful content will increase your chances. How to create personalized content? Make it sharable, use your own style (voice), write in in you specific blogs, avoid overusing the same keywords.
5 Build brand awareness
- Love comes from reputation and loyalty plus creativeness. Make visitors love you, positively brand your website and increase your level of stability and uniqueness. It means adequate and time bound flow of information plus your distinct voice style and relationship manner.
Personalized search didn’t have a huge affect on traditional SEO optimization methods, such as on-page and off-page SEO optimization. But it is one of the most useful search engine optimization tips, which depends more on your level of no-programming effectiveness.